If you have an idea to improve health and wellbeing in the local community, you are invited to apply for funding from the Innovation Fund project. Applications are welcomed until Friday 22 December.
Carousel content with 5 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: If you've left education recently, we want to hear from you We're seeking the views of young people on the transition into adulthood.
- Slide 2: FUEL Programme - December 2023 The FUEL programme will provide healthy food and enriching activities between 18 and 22 December to children who are eligible for benefits related to free school meals.
- Slide 3: Funding for your health and wellbeing ideas Have you got an idea to improve health and wellbeing in the local community? If so, you are invited to apply for funding.
- Slide 4: SEND Voices RBWM Your Parent Carer Forum for RBWM. Find out how to become a member.
- Slide 5: Are you aged between 11 and 19 years? Do you want to make a difference in your school and community? Is inclusion for all, important to you? Do you want to make sure the voice of all children and young people is heard? Then being an Inclusion Ambassador is for you
Welcome to the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead SEND Local Offer
This section of the RBWM website provides information on local services and support available for families including children and young people aged 0 - 25 years with special educational needs or disabilities.
Brightlobe is conducting an NHS study to validate a new tablet game to assess neurodevelopment in young children.
The applications process is now open for parents of children starting school, or moving up to junior school, in September 2024. The closing date for applications is 15 January 2024.
What can the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead library service add to its offer that would help you and your family to understand your neurodivergence, disability or medical diagnosis?
NHS England have launched their new website, Autism Central, to educate family members or carers of autistic children or adults on what autism is and how to access the support they need.