Dear Parent /Carer,
Carousel content with 14 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: SURVEY: Future commissioning of SEND educational placements (age of 16 – 25) e would like to hear the voices of families of young people aged 14 (Year 9) to 25, who have an EHC Plan. Please reply by Sunday the 6th Dec. Thank you for your support in ensuring that the RBWM hears the views of young people with SEND. Click on this tile to find out more
- Slide 2: CCG COVID-19 Information
- Slide 3: Berkshire Public Health Website The latest Berkshire Covid-19 information at your fingertips
- Slide 4: #YouCanAdopt It's National Adoption Week. Find out more about adopting on the Adopt London website
- Slide 5: Inclusion Summit 2020 - Videos You can now view the Inclusion Summit 2020 from the comfort of your own home. With downloadable documents.
- Slide 6: Inclusion Summit NEWS This year, our annual Inclusion Summit will be pre-recorded. The summit is free to watch however you will need to complete a booking form to receive the link to watch the Inclusion Summit. The Inclusion Summit will go live on Tuesday 22nd September and will be accessible until Wednesday 29th September. Once you have signed up, you will receive information nearer to the event on how to watch the Summit. View more information about the Inclusion Summit 2020
- Slide 7: Family Feedback Form User feedback process this will replace any ad hoc feedback processes currently in place. Help us make a difference.
- Slide 8: Starting school animation video Click the image for the video made by Solutions for Health for Children returning to school.
- Slide 9: New provision for children with special educational needs in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead We’re looking at five options for new Resource Bases, attached to schools, for children with social communication difficulties and related behaviours, and now want your views on these proposals.
- Slide 10: Online Resources for Care Leavers We have put together some contacts and websites that you may find useful during this unusual time of Covid-19 and social distancing.
- Slide 11: Coronavirus update from Achieving for Children We are working with RBWM Council and partners to look at the impact of the current public health situation on local SEND services and will be providing updates on the SEND Local Offer website as information becomes known and decisions are made. You can contact us with any immediate concerns by emailing: email@example.com
- Slide 12: COVID-19 and Your Wellbeing – Coping Guides for Children, Young People and Families NHS East Berkshire and partners, including Achieving for Children, RBWM, have just launched a #Coping campaign. As part of this they are producing three guides to help support children, young people and families during these uncertain time.
- Slide 13: Kickback Update Children in Care and Kickback members during this time there will be a weekly Kickback Catch Up Zoom from 12pm to 1.45pm every Tuesday for the foreseeable future so that young people can log in to have a chat with us and just stay in touch. Contact Elaine Keating at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the Zoom invite and password.
- Slide 14: Minister Ford's Open Letter to the SEND sector Vicky Ford MP Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Children and Families
Welcome to the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead SEND Local Offer
This section of the RBWM website provides information on local services and support available for families including children and young people aged 0 - 25 years with special educational needs or disabilities.
Hello, This year, our annual Inclusion Summit will be pre-recorded. The summit is free to watch however you will need to complete a booking form to receive the link to watch the Inclusion Summit.
The Children and Young People’s Disability Service (CYPDS) is here to help, we will be posting useful information for our service on here regarding COVID 19. Documents
For the latest news and information visit our COVID 19 quick links page
Open to children & young people with SEND up to 25 years Step 1: Take a picture of a place in the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead that makes you feel happy Step 2: Send it to local.