Children & Young Person Survey - Social Emotional and Mental Difficulties
Carousel content with 11 slides.
A carousel is a rotating set of images, rotation stops on keyboard focus on carousel tab controls or hovering the mouse pointer over images. Use the tabs or the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide.
- Slide 1: PACIP Workshop Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/92417304253?pwd=aTFVWUM3ZUYxRis4azlaWm9EZWc5QT09 Meeting ID: 924 1730 4253 Passcode: please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Slide 2: Apply now to be a Youth Council member!
- Slide 3: Max Card The Max Card is a ‘credit card size’ card which can be shown to certain organisations as proof of your child or young person’s disability. Families will also benefit from discounts at over 800 attractions nationwide.
- Slide 4: Little Blue Book of Sunshine Download An insightful resource Little Blue Book of Sunshine offers top tips to help young people cope with stress In these uncertain and challenging times, looking after our mental health has never been so important. Good mental health allows us to cope with life’s ups and downs, to feel in control of our lives and to ask for help from others when we need support.
- Slide 5: The Big ASK The Children’s Commissioner has launched the biggest ever consultation with children. The survey will be live from today until May 28 and asks children across England to set out their priorities for improving childhood post-Covid.
- Slide 6: Children & Young Person Survey - Social Emotional and Mental Difficulties Click on this tile to find out more
- Slide 7: CCG COVID-19 Information
- Slide 8: Berkshire Public Health Website The latest Berkshire Covid-19 information at your fingertips
- Slide 9: Family Feedback Form User feedback process this will replace any ad hoc feedback processes currently in place. Help us make a difference.
- Slide 10: Online Resources for Care Leavers We have put together some contacts and websites that you may find useful during this unusual time of Covid-19 and social distancing.
- Slide 11: Coronavirus update from Achieving for Children We are working with RBWM Council and partners to look at the impact of the current public health situation on local SEND services and will be providing updates on the SEND Local Offer website as information becomes known and decisions are made. You can contact us with any immediate concerns by emailing: email@example.com
Welcome to the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead SEND Local Offer
This section of the RBWM website provides information on local services and support available for families including children and young people aged 0 - 25 years with special educational needs or disabilities.
Dear Parent /Carer,
Hello, This year, our annual Inclusion Summit will be pre-recorded. The summit is free to watch however you will need to complete a booking form to receive the link to watch the Inclusion Summit.
The Children and Young People’s Disability Service (CYPDS) is here to help, we will be posting useful information for our service on here regarding COVID 19. Documents
For the latest news and information visit our COVID 19 quick links page