The Green Room is an independent school for 11-17 year olds in Windsor.
The Green Room was set up as alternative provision for school refusers and children with Special Educational Needs (SEN). These include children who refuse to go to school as they are suffering from the effects of bullying, abusive behaviour, depression and anxiety.
The Green Room aims to ‘start a path’, not only providing students with an inspirational learning environment in which to thrive, but a wide range of therapeutic, creative, sporting and social opportunities. Every child is supported to understand their individual problems and a programme is put in place to start to re-build their confidence and belief in themselves.
Supporting people with
- Behavioural, emotional, social difficulties
- Moderate learning difficulties
- Profound and multiple learning difficulties
- Severe learning difficulties
- Specific learning difficulties
- Speech, language communication needs
Richard Allen (Academic Director) Joe Sparks (Therapeutic)
Telephone: 01753 866711