↵What do we do
Educational Psychology and Wellbeing Services apply psychology, research and humanistic strength based approaches to make a positive difference to promote and support, wellbeing, inclusion and achievement for all.
We work with children and young people (CYP) aged 0 to 25 years, parents, carers, early years, schools and further education colleges as well as education partners, social care, health and parent forums/services:
- To provide consultation, assessment, intervention, training, research and evaluation to understand and support CYP’s learning, wellbeing, social, emotional, behaviour and communication needs to reach their potential.
- To provide schools and educational provisions training, consultation and listening spaces to further develop their knowledge, skills, approaches and understanding to develop impactful and fit for purpose policies and practices to promote learning, wellbeing and inclusive practices at a whole school level.
- To support CYP to share and communicate their hopes, views, interests and aspirations, through person centred planning resources and tools to ensure that their voices are heard and are at the centre of their individual assessment, learning and support plans.
Educational Psychologists work at the following levels:
- Children and Young People, Parents/Carers and Family
- Early Years Settings / Schools / Further Education Colleges and School / Education Staff
- Local Authority / DFE delivery of national programmes
Educational Psychology Team
Tel: 01628 796688
St Ives Road
Berkshire, SL6 1RF