Skip to main content


Out of Borough Education


Find a list of independent special schools from GOV.UK (opens external website)

Lists of all independent schools and colleges (opens external website) for children with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND), including:

Parents and carers can fund places themselves, or may apply to the Local Authority for a place as part of the process of agreeing an Education, Health and Care plan. Places will only be agreed in certain circumstances.

Transport to out of borough schools

We may be able to help with travel. Please read the criteria for SEND School Transport.

Information about SEND School Transport ‚Äč