Skip to main content



To help you decide which school would be best for your child or young person, all schools and further education colleges have detailed information on their websites about the help available to support children with SEND.  This should be clearly sign posted from their homepages and may be called the SEND Information Report or School SEND Local Offer. You can ask schools and colleges for a printed version of this information if you need it.
Mainstream schools and nurseries in RBWM

List of mainstream schools

Mainstream schools in RBWM with specialist SEN provisions

List of RBWM schools with SEN provisions

Special schools in RBWM

List of RBWM special schools

Finding out what help and support is available in schools

General School Directory (RBWM Council Website)

​Churchmead School created a video about inclusion: