We are pleased to publish the latest comments and feedback we have received from children, young people, families and others, as well our response to what you have told us. We will make sure that all details will be published in a format which means it will not be possible to identify individuals.
Local Offer website feedback
We are always improving our website, we would like to hear from you. Please let us know your thoughts on our website by filling out the form below.
We have launched an online feedback form to capture feedback from families. Help us make a difference.
To gather feedback from young people and families (parents and carers) on the quality and impact of Achieving for Children services
- To support practitioners and managers to understand the difference we are making and areas for practice development
- To use the information and trends to track impact over time as part of our quality assurance work
- To save time for practitioners and families by using a single feedback form
- To support our evaluation work on our single practice approach (Signs of Safety)
How we publish feedback
We will publish comments received if they relate to:
- the content of our Local Offer, which includes the quality of existing provision and any gaps in the provision
- the accessibility of information in the Local Offer
- how the Local Offer has been developed or reviewed
We will publish a summary of comments received at least annually.
We will publish our responses to comments received, including details of the action we intend to take or have taken. Any action taken will be done in consultation with families and young people with SEND.
You Said, We Did - feedback about the Local Offer