Local Offer website feedback
We invite your feedback and suggestions for improving the Local Offer website.
You can also submit feedback on every page of the Local Offer website using the "Rate this page" feedback faces.
How we publish feedback about the Local Offer
We will publish comments received if they relate to:
- the content of our Local Offer, which includes the quality of existing provision and any gaps in the provision
- the accessibility of information in the Local Offer
- how the Local Offer has been developed or reviewed
We will publish our responses to comments received, including details of the action we intend to take or have taken.
You said, we did - feedback about the Local Offer
We have an online form to capture feedback from families.
Feedback from young people and families (parents and carers) on the quality and impact of Achieving for Children services will be used:
- to support practitioners and managers to understand the difference we are making and areas for practice development
- to use the information and trends to track impact over time as part of our quality assurance work
- to save time for practitioners and families by using a single feedback form
- to support our evaluation work on our single practice approach (Signs of Safety)
Feedback from consultations
Achieving for Children (AfC) is commissioned by the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead (RBWM) to deliver its children’s services. AfC went out to consultation on the RBWM’s proposed five-year Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Strategy, 2022/2027.