Skip to main content

What is a "Local Offer" and why do we need one?

Compliments and complaints about Achieving for Children - Family Feedback Form

    We have now launched a new online Family Feedback Form. Help us make a difference.

Family Feedback Form (Digital Form)

To gather feedback from young people and families (parents and carers) on the quality and impact of Achieving for Children services 

  •  To support practitioners and managers to understand the difference we are making and areas for practice development 
  •  To use the information and trends to track impact over time as part of our quality assurance work 
  •  To save time for practitioners and families by using a single feedback form 
  •  To support our evaluation work on our single practice approach (Signs of Safety) 
Raising a concern or a complaint

Achieving for Children (AfC) are committed to providing the best possible service and we want to work with you to resolve any      issues. Where possible we would like to resolve any disagreements locally and swiftly with families to avoid unnecessary worry and reduce anxiety. 

If you are unhappy with a service provided by AfC, or commisioned partners, you should tell a member of staff or the manager responsible for the service as soon as you can and they will see if they can sort it out. If your concern or issue is still not resolved it may be escalated to the Assistant Director within Achieving for Children who is responsible for the service area.

If you are still not happy with our response then you have the opportunity to refer your concerns about services provided by AfC to the Council in whose area you live.

For more information, please go to the website for: 

Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Council website

Disagreement resolution - independent support and advice

You can approach these services at any time to ask for advice or support.

Information and Advice Service (IAS)

Adviza - Independent Support Partnership ‚Äč

Appealing decisions, concerns and complaints about the Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) process 

You can find out how to do this is on the following page:

Appealing decisions, concerns and complaints