Skip to main content


Challenging decisions - health input in Education Health and Care Plans

Raising a complaint about "health" input to an Education, Health and Care Plan
If you have a GP in RBWM

If you wish to raise any concerns with NHS East Berkshire CCG in relation to the "health" input into a child’s Education, Health and Care Plan, please contact the Complaints and Patient Advice and Liaison Service on;