To help you navigate the SEND Local Offer, we have created a short video explaining how to use the RBWM SEND Local Offer website to get the most out of it.
Our poster and leaflet also outline what is covered on the SEND Local Offer website. We encourage you to download and read the material, and share with anyone who would find the Local Offer useful.
Useful information on areas of the Local Offer website
Information and Advice
- The Information and Advice web pages sit under the "picture" tiles on the home page. Each information and advice category has a menu of pages in that section. The web pages contain information about specific services and support in the local area. These may be statutory services provided directly or commissioned by Achieving for Children or provided by health, education, social care providers or the voluntary sector.
- What's On is a calendar of events and activities.
- If you are looking for a particular activity you can search using the free text bar by typing in "dance", "art" or conditions such as "autism" or "ADHD".
Local Offer Directory Search
- The Local Offer Directory Search contains information on services and organisations in the local area of Windsor and Maidenhead and nationally that offer support, services or information to children and young people with special educational needs and their families.
- You can search by subject category using the buttons on the right or by using free text in the search bar. You might search by condition such as "autism" or "dyslexia", or you could search for subjects such as "sport" or "speech therapy".
- Typing in a word or a few words into the 'search the Local Offer' box brings you back all entries that contain at least one of the words you have entered.
- Contains links to services you may wish to contact. You can also submit an enquiry form directly from the website.